Early registration is underway!
For the best price, register before January 31, 2023.
To promote broad participation from the global marine bioinvasions community, we have extended the early registration discount through January 31, 2023!
We will also hold a second call for abstracts during January. Find out more.
Full Conference Tickets
|Student or Early-Career Scientist Discount||Through April 1, 2023||$350|
|Early Registration Discount||Through January 31, 2023||$500|
|Regular Price||Through April 1, 2023||$600|
Deadlines close at 23:59 UTC. Click on the linked dates to see when the deadline falls in your local time zone.
Full conference tickets include:
- Access to three days of keynote talks and contributed oral sessions, plus the poster session.
- Catered coffee breaks and lunch on session days (May 16–18).
- Two hosted evening social events (Welcome Social & Art Show and Poster Session Happy Hour).
A Student or Early-Career Scientist discount is available to eligible registrants during the entire full conference registration period. You are eligible for this discount if:
- You are currently enrolled as a full- or part-time student, at any level, OR
- Your highest degree (at any level) was earned in the last 3 years.
One-Day Only Tickets
|Single-Day Price||Starting March 1, 2023||$250|
One-day only tickets will include:
- Access to all keynote talks and contributed oral sessions on the day you attend the conference.
- Access to the evening poster session and catered Happy Hour, if you choose to attend on the day it is held (May 16). If you attend on a different day, you will be able to review the posters at your leisure.
- Catered coffee breaks and lunch on the day you attend the conference.
For your convenience, registration fees may be paid online. Offline payment methods are also available. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Credit card
- PayPal account
For online payments, choose "PayPal" when you reach the Payment page of the registration form. This will allow you to pay with either a credit card or a PayPal account. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to complete an online payment.
- Bank wire transfer
- ACH transfer (preferred for U.S. banks)
- Personal check (U.S. banks only)
For offline payments, choose "Invoice" when you reach the Payment page of the registration form. Follow the instructions on your invoice to complete payment.
ICMB XI will be a fully in-person meeting. We understand that the ongoing global pandemic may make it challenging for some to commit to in-person registration, so we are offering a generous Refund Policy.